Home> Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright and Disclaimer
The copyright of this website rests with the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. Reproduction for commercial purposes without permission is strictly prohibited.
- The information on this website is for
general reference and private use only. It should not
be treated as a complete and authoritative statement of
law or court practice, or a substitute for professional
- We shall keep the information on this
website as accurate as possible, but it may not reflect
the most updated situation in some individual cases. The
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government shall
not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from
the use of such information.
- Most pages of the Simplified Chinese
version of this website are generated from the Traditional
Chinese version by an online translation software. If
there is any discrepancy between the two versions, the
Traditional Chinese version should take precedence.
- Communication over the Internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government does not guarantee that messages sent over the Internet are secure and does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred if you send a message to us, or if we send a message to you at your request, over the Internet.
- E-mails should be used solely for making general enquiries and should not contain personal data or information pertaining to a particular court case. E-mails received may be re-directed to the office/registry concerned for reply.
- External links included on this website are for users' convenience and the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government is not responsible for the content of such webpages linked.